Want to boost your Direct Mail response rates by 23-46%? Click here
to learn more.
Details on Different Sizes and Shapes
There are different prices and different standards for preparing your mail depending on the size of the mail pieces.
Read more details here: https://pe.usps.com/BusinessMail101?ViewName=SizeAndShape
Updated Self-Mailer Postal Regulations
- Final folds on the top will no longer be allowed.
- Self-mailers that now only need one tab on the top will need two.
- Quarter-fold self-mailers will need to be at least 70# book (=28# bond).
- No tabs will be allowed on the bottom.
- The final folded panel creates the non-address side of the mail piece by folding from bottom to top, or lead to trail edge
Read more details here: https://postalpro.usps.com/mailing/folded-self-mailer.
New Address Requirements for Automation Flats
The US Postal Service adopted new address placement and formatting requirements for flat-size pieces sent at automation, presorted, or carrier route.