Details on Different Sizes and Shapes
There are different prices and different standards for preparing your mail depending on the size of the mail pieces.
Read more details here: https://pe.usps.com/BusinessMail101?ViewName=SizeAndShape
Updated Self-Mailer Postal Regulations
- Final folds on the top will no longer be allowed.
- Self-mailers that now only need one tab on the top will need two.
- Quarter-fold self-mailers will need to be at least 70# book (=28# bond).
- No tabs will be allowed on the bottom.
- The final folded panel creates the non-address side of the mail piece by folding from bottom to top, or lead to trail edge
Read more details here: https://postalpro.usps.com/mailing/folded-self-mailer.
New Address Requirements for Automation Flats
The US Postal Service adopted new address placement and formatting requirements for flat-size pieces sent at automation, presorted, or carrier route.