Position: Accounting Manager
Kathy works closely with the CFO and finance team to ensure excellence for Print Tech’s customers and internal operations.
Time at Print Tech: 3+ years
Career: Kathy worked the previous 25 years for manufacturing and construction companies in pricing and project accounting.
Kathy believes that education is a lifelong process. She completed her BA from the University of Pittsburgh in 1996. She attained her Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Gannon University in May 2020.
- Kathy attends the theater, goes to arts & crafts fairs, reads, and travels.
- She graduated from Kiski Area High school where two of her daughters attend school. She is a current member of the Kiski Area School board (she’s up for reelection in November 2021).
- Her husband, Paul, and Kathy just celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary in June. They have lived in Washington Township for all 5 of those years.
- The couple has a blended family of three teenage girls (Cassia, 15, Shae, 15, and Tori,14).
- The family chases three dogs around their house: Gunny (English Bulldog), Watt (Chihuahua-Rat Terrier Mix), and Mocha (Pittbull-Sharpei Mix).