Position: Customer Service Rep
Tenure at Print Tech: 25 years
Time in the Print Industry: 42 years
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from California University of PA
Joe’s core customer service belief:
I believe that every person that comes into Print Tech deserves the same level of service in regards to their printing needs no matter if they are from Sam’s Plumbing Service or the CEO of a major corporation. I treat our customers with the same level of care and respect that I would expect if I were in their shoes.
- Joe is a 3rd generation printer in his family. His Grandfather George Greco Sr learned the trade after he lost his hearing due to having yellow fever at age 2. George was sent to the Western Pa School for the Deaf; he picked up the printing trade there as Printing was an avenue for the deaf as it was a blessing to not hear the loud noises of the presses.
- Joe is a baseball and football memorabilia collector. He exhibits a massive bobblehead collection in his office.
- He loves to cook (all types of foods from a variety of cultures). Joe cooked and then hosted a delicious smoked ham and pumkpie pie lunch for the office.
- Joe is an avid organic vegetable gardener.
- Both Joe and his wife love the great outdoors and both are volunteer certified Family Fishing Instructors for the PA Fish and Boat Commission teaching youths and their parents the joys of shared family fishing experiences.