Want to boost your Direct Mail response rates by 23-46%? Click here
to learn more.
You pride yourself on the best equipment and quality.
SO DO WE.
Print Tech provides solutions to medical device companies that:
- Demand excellence in regulatory product information across diverse languages
- Seek to increase sales by marketing products through quality printing, mailing, marketing, and branding
As one of the few ISO certified printers in the region, Print Tech provides a level of quality and responsiveness that excels for customers who market products with regulatory requirements. Our accuracy, excellence, and rapid response coupled with our dedicated quality control department ensures that we remain a trusted supplier to the medical device community.
- 50 years, experience in printed communications solutions
- Experts in serving Global Medical Device Companies for 30 years
- Friendly, knowledgeable, highly experienced staff
We understand the need for quality and accuracy. We have procedures in place to ensure 100% satisfaction.
99.9% Is Not Acceptable
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Dedicated Quality Control Department
- Monthly/Quarterly Reviews
- Compliance Forms & Documentation
- Vast Equipment Profile to Ensure Cost
- Effectiveness & On Time Delivery
- IFUs (Instructions For Use)
- First Articles
- Medical Device Manuals
- Quick Start Guides
- Product Information Packets
- Tear-Wear Proof Materials
- Print on Demand
- Fast Turnarounds
We ensure your overall satisfaction through monthly/quarterly reviews.
“Print Tech has a great expertise in the medical device space. They helped us navigate and meet the FDA regulations.”
– Sherri Hirsch, Ebb Therapeutics, Project Manager
We provide VALUE, not a commodity
- Product Validation
- 100% Accuracy
- Rapid Response
- Fast Turnaround
Our partnership approach provides an extended resource to your company to help achieve your company goals.
“Print Tech is much more than a printer; they are a value-add partner who helped us work through a complex parts numbering challenge.”
– Casey DelGrosso, DxTx Medical Inc.