Are you seeking to engage with your shoppers? Colorful graphics on your floors offer many marketing benefits, including navigation, branding, and messaging.
Floor graphics are durable and lightweight and removable and can be changed regularly.
Following are 5 ideas for using floor graphics in your messaging:
- Say “Welcome!” Create a powerful greeting as soon as your customers walk in the door. Use floor graphics to reinforce your brand, promote special offers, and say hello at the same time.
What a “welcome” surprise!
- Create a themed area. A bookstore seeks to create themed events each month. For a Dr. Seuss Week, Mystery Week, or Action Week, set aside an area of the store and use floor graphics to identify its location and market the event. Because floor graphics are removable, you can create a new event each month.
- Put the spotlight on promotions. Have a sizzling new product that just arrived? Use a floor graphic to point the way: “Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Our Trending New Product!”
- Support your mail campaigns. Pair your direct mail with floor graphics so the 2 pieces reinforce one another. First, people receive the mailer. Then, when they walk in the door, they see the same message reinforced at their feet.
- Decorate the walls. Who says floor graphics have to go on the floor? Use them as wall murals as well.
Or use them on steps.
Floor graphics offer unlimited opportunities to reinforce your brand, educate your audience, and create highly visible messaging. So instead of asking customers to look up, get them to look down!
Ask your Print Tech Representative for more details.