We seek highly effective and efficient professionals who serve their customers well
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire. The ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, and strong interpersonal skills are just a few.
Regardless of an applicant’s qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular — the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we’re sure you’ll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Interested in applying? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print Tech seeks highly effective and efficient sales professionals who serve their customers well and endeavor to generate $2 million of sales annually.
- Have high goals: expect to sell $2 million annually with fast ramp up time
- Be confident in your ability to articulate and communicate with decision makers
- Be self-motivated, honest, instinctive, optimistic and upbeat and goal driven.
- Must be a team player; be supportive and communicate well with all levels of the company
- Be educated on print equipment, industry and marketing trends and competition
- Be Prepared: know your customers, their strengths and needs, and have a plan to keep a positive dialog during the meeting
- Attack the market: plan the month, weeks, days ahead of time and set appointments accordingly
- Keep track of progress and sales numbers and where they stand in relation to forecast goals
- Stay accountable through real time CRM data entry of communications and opportunities
- College degree
- Prefer 4-6 years’ experience in a sales role
- Experience in the commercial print industry is a plus
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft applications and use of CRM system
- Demonstrate the ability to actively listen to client needs and formulate solutions
- Very good verbal skills, including the ability to be persuasive
- Ability to remain calm during tight time frames
- Outstanding attention to detail; highly organized
- Ability to communicate and act in a professional manner at all times with customers and employees